Wrongful Imprisonment, Police Brutality, And Prison Injury Cases
Legal-Bay, The Lawsuit Settlement Funding Company, is a leader in Wrongful Imprisonment, Police Brutality, and Prison Injury Cases due to neglect. Legal-Bay has a passion for assisting victims of these type of cases, and understands the serious societal effects when innocent people are subject to Wrongful Imprisonment, Police Brutality – or subject to horrific Prison Conditions. No other Funding Company will spend the time and resources to help victims of these cases like Legal-Bay. Legal-Bay will assist you or your loved ones with getting their lives back in order – even when it feels like the rest of society has turned their backs on you.
Legal-Bay has funded numerous victims of these types of cases and has the most experienced underwriting attorneys to evaluate the claims and the seriousness of them in a quick manner. Typically, Wrongful Imprisonment, Police Brutality, and Prison Injury Cases can fund in just 48 hours and at settlement funding values so that the victim has the needed cash to get on with their lives with dignity. Legal-Bay will work with you, your loved one, and your attorney to assist you regardless of the obstacles that you are faced with, regardless if you have been denied by other companies - or already have an existing Funding with another Lawsuit Funding Company.
Here are just some of the cases that Legal-Bay has funded recently:
- Wrongfully Imprisoned for murder for 15 Years (2 Co-Defendants in New York who were sentenced to Attica Upstate New York Prison)
- Police Brutality Case in Detroit, Michigan where family member Suspect was Shot and killed
- Inmates subject to unsafe prison conditions and outside work crews who were seriously injured in Tennessee and Indiana
- Women Prison Rape Cases and Sexual Misconduct by Correction Officers in Wisconsin
- Police Brutality Case where a New York/New Jersey Port Authority Police Officer senselessly beat an innocent man in Manhattan
- Bronx and Brooklyn, New York young men who were falsely arrested on Gun, Knife and Weapon Charges who were then detained for years on Rikers Island, New York’s City/County Jail
Other Similar Cases that Legal Bay's underwriting will consider for Lawsuit Funding:
- Violation of Civil Rights Claims and False Arrests
- Illegal Search and Seizure Cases
- Los Angeles, California or other State Police Brutality Cases during routine arrests
- Prosecutorial Misconduct involving long term wrongful incarceration
- Prison Medical Malpractice Cases involving serious neglect of injuries
If you or a loved one is in need of some financial support due to being a victim of “The System”, then contact Legal-Bay immediately where an experienced agent will assist you -with compassion- in this time of need.
1. The minimum payback period is 6 months – We do not invest in cases with payback periods of less than 6 months. Our maximum APR on a 6 month lawsuit settlement funding payback, including all fees, is 29% annually.
2. The maximum payback period is 36 months – We do not charge usage fees past 3 years, which means you will not be charged any additional money past 36 months. However, if your case does not settle within 36 months you are not obliged to repay us until it officially does. Our maximum APR on a 36 month lawsuit settlement funding payback, including all fees, is 25% annually.
3. CLICK HERE to view example of cost of funding, including all fees, and final payback on a lawsuit settlement funding