How We Can Help You
The Lawsuit Settlement Funding Co. provides an easy "3 step" funding process, in order for you to receive your funds quickly.
Fill out the online application to your left and one of our representatives will promptly call you to get more information regarding your case.
With your approval, we will then send a request for documentation to your lawyer in order to begin a thorough case evaluation. (There is no charge for the case evaluation.) Once the proper case documentation is provided by your lawyer, we will then submit your case to our underwriting department. Within 48 Hours we will have a precise funding amount that we will be able to advance to you.
Once mutually approved by our underwriting department and you, we will then draw up a "funding contract" that will need to be signed by both you and your attorney. Once the funding contract is fully executed by you and your attorney -and sent back to us- your funds will then be promptly sent out that day.
Type of Cases Eligible for Legal Funding
The Lawsuit Settlement Funding Co. provides creative funding solutions to various legal and/or business transactions. Feel free to fill out our quick application (on the upper left of this page) for a free case evaluation to your specific funding need. It costs you nothing to inquire.
- Auto or any Vehicle Accident
- Attorney or Law Firm (Case or Receivable Financing)
- Civil Rights
- Breach of Contract
- Class Action – BP Oil Spill, All Others
- Commercial Litigation – All Types
- Verdict or Judgment on Appeal Cases
- Qui Tam or Whistle Blower Lawsuits
- Breach of Contract Cases
- Security Fraud or Stock Arbitration Cases
- Construction Accident
- Discrimination – All types
- Dog Bite
- Labor Law
- Legal Malpractice
- Life Insurance Buy-outs
- Maritime Jones Act
- Medical Malpractice
- Medical or Doctor Receivables
- Mold or Toxic Tort
- Negligence – All Types
- NFL Concussion and Painkiller Lawsuits
- Pedestrian Accident
- Personal Injury
- Pharmaceutical Cases – All Types
- Granuflo & Naturalyte
- Pradaxa & Xarelto
- Yaz or Yasmin
- Police Brutality
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- All defective Hip, Knee, and Mesh Cases
- All defective pain pumps
- Mesh Cases - Vaginal or Pelvic Mesh - Kugel Mesh Hernia Patch - Bladder Slings
- Surgical Robot Injuries
- DePuy Hip Replacement
- Stryker, Wright, and Biomet Hip Replacement
Get Your Cash in 24 Hours
Enter your contact information below to have one of our representatives contact you about a lawsuit settlement cash advance loan.