BP Gulf Oil Spill Lawsuit Settlement Funding
Legal-Bay is a leading provider for commercial business litigation pre-settlement funding and disaster relief accidents for individuals as well.
- Loss of business profits
- Business or property damage
- Loss of Revenue
- Loss of ability to work or earn a living
- Deprived of Natural Resources from the Gulf of Mexico
Legal-Bay, and its vast attorney networks, is fully aware of what is going on with the B.P. Litigation and B.P.’s efforts to force individuals to settle today for a small fraction of what their entire claim is really worth. Legal-Bay has been helping so many business owners and individuals to get the cash they need today and allowing them the ability to “Fight On” against BP.
Here are just some of the type of individuals and businesses that we have helped in their fight for their true losses against BP:
- Commercial and individual Fisherman and Fishing Boat and Vessel Owners
- Shrimp Industry
- Oyster Industry
- Chumming Industry
- Seafood Packaging Industry
- Commercial and Private Boat Owners
- Waterfront Property Owners
- Dock and Marina Owners, Operators, and Workers
- Hotel Owners and Operators
- Rental Property Owners
- Tropical Fish Wholesalers
- Travel and Tourism Vendors
Legal-Bay gave me a Lawsuit Loan in the amount of $50K within 48 hours and now I can still go after BP for the other $450K – with absolutely nothing to lose. The lawsuit loans that Legal-Bay provides are non-recourse, meaning I only have to pay back if I win the case. The Legal-Bay/B.P. Funding Program was the perfect solution for me, my business and my family. They were able to evaluate my claim accurately and enable me not to settle for a “low ball” amount that B.P. was pressuring me to sign. Now my business and family life are back on track, and I have an opportunity to truly get everything I lost back – due to BP’s error not mine.
Thanks Legal-Bay for your courtesy and professionalism in assisting my shrimp fishing business and family in this time of need!
Lee G., Shrimp Fishing Boat Owner, New Orleans, Louisiana